Put your feet in our caring hands
Willoughby Podiatry is a full service podiatric practice experienced in all areas of podiatry and the care of people of all ages and walks of life.
Our care includes the prevention, assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of conditions of the foot and lower limb. We are committed to evidence-based practice in the treatment and care of our patients.
We are passionate about good communication and believe that education is the first step to lasting recovery. To support this, we will explain any diagnosis and strive to share relevant, practical advice about good podiatric care in all of our consultations.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Podiatric assessment, including biomechanical, gait, vascular and neurological analysis
- General & routine foot care, including treatment of skin and nail problems
- Paediatrics – children’s feet and growing pains
- Care for the elderly to aid mobility, balance and general wellbeing
- Care and assessment for people with systemic diseases such as diabetes and arthritis
- Nail surgery
- Treatment of pain or fatigue in feet and ankles
- Treatment of sports or other injuries
- Treatment of knee, hip or lower back pain arising from the lower limbs
- Footwear advice, fitment of surgical shoes and orthotic assessment
- Referral for imaging
- Domiciliary (in-home) care